Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home Healing

After two days of strepsils, China Lozengers, Honey, Barley, Sugarcane and don't know how many pills of Danzen (anti-inflammation drug) and don't know how many litres of water, I'm finally feeling much better. Stayed at home throughout the whole weekend healing my throat and solving 16 questions of Fluids tutorial questions. I've only managed to solve 11 of them!!! That is really low efficiency and bad intelligence.

I've also managed to catch a winning match by Man Utd, glad that they didn't spoil my weekend, maybe they got the news that I am down with sorethroat and thus played the won the match for me? =) I've also upgraded my tennis player in my PS2 by two levels up, I'm now rank 62th in the world. Played in both Wimbledon and Roland, both lost out to world No.2 and No.1 in the respective tournaments! That's quite an achievement lah~ If not for the lousy draw, I would have proceeded on to the finals of both Grand Slams!

Ok, back to reality. Took this True Blue KR Quiz sent by tootall. I don't think it's accurate, as I answered mostly "phantoms" answers yet I was counted as a true blue Kent Ridgean! haha~ Watever~

Oh ya, just before I end off my entry, jL did come back to visit me on Saturday morning. She made a detour to KR before going off to bring her Dad home from clinic. That's how sweet my girl is. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com