Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Special Day

BE WARNED! EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!


Dedicated to my Greatest Discovery! Baby, I Love You! Posted by Picasa

Hee~ I know many people are going to make a fuss out of this entry again, especially hantu! But I am not going to stop showing my affections and love for the Dearest and most wonderful Girl in my life. Baby, thanks for all the patience and love that you have showered all these while. It's not been easy to accept and love someone as temperamental and emotional like me, thanks for being daring enough to accept this challenge of love. I may not be the best guy around or your Mr. Right, but I believe I will be there for you, to spend the most wonderful and difficult times together!


Happy 6 months anniversary NOTI GIRL! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com