Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lousy~

Arg...I think I still lack of confidence!

Had a lousy training today. Played badly on my part and just couldn't click with the team I played with. Sighz~ Just don't know what's wrong with me. A bad day of vision and shooting.

Went for Hall Production Business Exec interview earlier. I must say it's the first time I felt so small in an interview. Maybe because the other candidates were all so full of experiences and with good credentials, whereas I just know how to ... talk? I don't think so either. I can only crap I guess. Can't believe I said I have experiences as a leader thus might be able to contribute to the committee! Yucks~ If I were the Chairperson, I would never take this guy in manz! Oh well~ Looks like I can't get what I want this year. So be it. Might not be a bad thing. I can actually just enjoy the musical and jL's performance as a spectator. =)

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pal, i dun think it's ur fault totally. firstly, the 1st team is not even playing as a unit. there's no chemistry and obvious communication breakdown. so in the end everyone was playing their own ball game. they say they wanna bring in wad they learnt from fed team, but i've yet to see it.

real problem of the team? the players. really zero play. all the basics is gone. in fact, today one of the yr 1 team played well. their wave was good to a certain extent n broke the 1st team defense too. ha my gosh, liddat iHG how? diu lor

n the play yannick wanted to try today, it has not been mastered n u were not there when he was teaching. in fact, he only taught CH n wilz. so ya.. think he's bit off today too. passes not good n lost his cool. how can? captain leh.

lastly, i think nobody listens. esp the egoistic ones. jm was damn pissed today, but he din say out. i saw n kept reminding the team to play patiently, n as usualy, ignored. ha..

nvm, i'm sure we'll improve thru the trainings. fear not pal, u're improving. ur penetration n runs are good. juz improve on ur finishing n vision. see how cailong play.

jiayou n cheer up k? teams do not let individuals down.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger jL-yZ said...

thanks ken...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com