Tuesday, March 21, 2006

23rd Birthday Part 2 - SURPRISE!

Ever wondered how you can have two surprises in a day!? I had them on my 23rd! Just when I thought the day is going to be over with my jL coming back from her home tonight and accompany me ... she actually masterminded a surprise BBQ with the help of Ron and company! Although it didn't turn out quite the way she expected but I was deeply touched... Never in my life has a girl done so much for me. Yes, I have girls who had went after me before back in younger days (haha I am still quite young I know), but jL is different. She's someone whom I am deeply in love and is still very much crazy over and yet she's doing all these fun things and giving me surprises after surprises. I still remember the two of us seen this somewhere on a film...

The best prize in the world is surprise. And the best present is present.


I have them both. I have the surprises given by jL and the present moment to spend with her. Ron asked me a question quite a while ago, "Yingjia better or jUnLi?" My answer back then was "I can't answer you, both are different kind of girls..." The answer was changed yesterday. Guess I don't have to say it here =) Reason? It's simple. Read my last entry again...
Thank you Baby, you have really made this 23rd a special one. I truly appreciate every single little effort that you have put into making this a "DA BOMB" day. From bluffing me that you bought a boxers for me as birthday gift to co-ordinating with the whole blk (almost lah) to celebrate this silly boy's birthday. (of course not to forget Ron and my other Bros)
I think a million of thanks is really not enough to show my appreciation to all of you...let me try to be a better friend to all of you and treasure every single moment of our life. Blessed~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com