Saturday, November 05, 2005

Entropy in my Sleep

Entropy is the measure of disorder or randomness. I am experiencing high entropy in my sleep now. I am tired but I simply can't fall asleep. Even if I managed to, I would be having some weird dreams that totally tired me out. By the Second Law, entropy can only be created and not destroyed, so does that means that my sleeping entropy is going to be on the rising curve? OMG....

Think I am overdosed by thermodynamics. Unproductive. Spent the whole of yesterday covering 1 damn bloody mechanics question and 1 topic of thermo...ya...entropy...

Oh well...Blogging to pass the waiting time for breakfast. Read some people blogs...quite colourful and interesting, with tons of pictures. Too bad I am in hall, no access to my USB cable, if not I can post more pictures from my phone.

Anyway, I've managed to come up with the 3600 description of WHY I want to go SEP...more of jL helped me with that. What to do...I just suck in writting and languages. Thanks to all who bother to read all these broken language junks that I've been writting for the past half a year. It's really nice of you people :)

Yawn~ I want to sleep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.emailcashpro.com